PoliticsUK - 1992
How are we doing? - Printable Version

+- PoliticsUK - 1992 (http://politicsuk.net/hastings)
+-- Forum: Announcements & OOC (http://politicsuk.net/hastings/forumdisplay.php?fid=606)
+--- Forum: Feedback Forum (http://politicsuk.net/hastings/forumdisplay.php?fid=783)
+--- Thread: How are we doing? (/showthread.php?tid=7041)

How are we doing? - Dan - 10-05-2018

All,

We are now a few weeks into the game and the A team wanted some general feedback from the community as to how things were going.

We've set some questions for you guys to answer, although please do feel free to provide your own feedback. 

Questions

How do you feel things are going:

in the media?

In Parliament?

In the player press?

Is there anything you would like to see to improve the game?

On an end note, please don't identify any person by name in your feedback, this isn't an opportunity to complain about anyone in particular, its an opportunity to provide constructive feedback on the game to help us identify and improve the game and not single out any indvidual for any reason. 

If you dont feel it appropriate to post here, then please do provide feedback via a PM to any of the A-Team or on Telegram.

Thank you for your co-operation.

RE: How are we doing? - Joseph Flanagan - 10-06-2018

Good
in the media?
I feel a montly news summary of low key events would be good even if its as simple as copying a wikipedia timeline that is fine. 1992 / 93 for example  had near daily bombings and shootings in NI and that should reflect in news

In Parliament?
Good
In the player press?
Good more interviews etc would be nice

RE: How are we doing? - Moray Mac Gill Fhaolain - 10-10-2018

in the media? Good

In Parliament? Good

In the player press? Good, grading could be a bit faster but all and all pretty good

RE: How are we doing? - Esther Mathieson - 10-12-2018

in the media? OK.  But that is not purely the AVs fault.  The lack of opposition has left a void for creating media articles that in turn means other players cannot react.

In Parliament? OK.  Would like to see more consequences for Her Majesty's Opposition for.....well....not being an opposition.  Also, we have been waiting sometime on the result of the Queen's Speech.

In the player press? Good.

RE: How are we doing? - Agnes Hamstead - 10-16-2018

My concern remains the Civil Service, which goes unanswered for too long. As such, it appears the gov't is slow on things, when in reality we can't proceed without the input.

RE: How are we doing? - Richard De Villiers - 10-17-2018

I think you're doing well. From my end, at least, I haven't had any real problems. The lateness of grading wasn't ideal but it isn't the biggest problem either.

RE: How are we doing? - Richard De Villiers - 10-17-2018

One perhaps rather major issue is that the General Press Cycle has yet to be marked, but there have been two rounds of marking already done.

RE: How are we doing? - Dan - 10-17-2018

thank you. we are in the process of marking this

RE: How are we doing? - Nicholas Wandsworth - 10-29-2018

With respect, it really does take too long to grade anything. Press was last graded two weeks ago. The issues becom2 stale by the time they are graded

RE: How are we doing? - Dan - 10-29-2018

Noted, we are marking