<
Oath of Allegiance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oath of Allegiance
I, John Douglas Butcher, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Thanks given by:
I, Grant Limann, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Grant Limann, MP for Birmingham Northfield
Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government (2000-Present)
Thanks given by:
I, Russell Dean Barley, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Russ Barley
Conservative
Gosport
Conservative Way Forward
Thanks given by:
I, Eireann Carnegie, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Conservative and Unionist Party MP For Sevenoaks

Thanks given by:
I, Francis Finch-Holt, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Francis Finch-Holt MP | East Berkshire (1992-1997) | Bracknell (1997-) | Shadow Secretary of State for Education (2000-)

"Some people don't like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster." - Elon Musk
Thanks given by:
I, Anthony Fitzgerald, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Anthony Fitzgerald MP
Member of Parliament for Surrey Heath
Conservative
Thanks given by:
I, Eric Landry, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Thanks given by:
I, Harriet Roth, do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law.
Thanks given by:
I Harri Alawn Pollitt , do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law.
Harri Pollitt
Member of Parliament for Blaenau Gwent 1992 - Present
Secretary of State for Infrastructure and Transport
Thanks given by:
I, Nicholas Andrew St. John Jardine, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Nicholas 'Nicky' Jardine QC MP
Shadow Secretary of State for Energy & Environment
Scottish Conservative & Unionist
Member of Parliament for Gordon

Thanks given by:
I, Peter Edward James Edgecomb, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Peter Edward James Edgecomb BA, MEcon
Member of Parliament | Sutton Coldfield
Conservative and Unionist Party
Thanks given by:
I, Paul Duncan, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God
MP for Blackpool South (1997-       )
Thanks given by:
I, Angus Leonard Aloisyus Quigley, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
the Rt Hon. Angus "Gus" Quigley MP | Conservative MP for Crosby (1992-present)
Opposition Chief Whip (2000-) and Shadow Infrastructure and Transport Secretary (2000-)
Shadow Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (1999-2000)

"Get Netflix at the PM's Office."
- Sybrand Buma, when asked what his first act as Prime Minister of the Netherlands would be.
Thanks given by:
I, George Anthony Savage, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Thanks given by:
I, Jeffrey Jeremiah Jefferson III, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Thanks given by:
I, Martin Pierre-Aimé Justice de la Wantzenau, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Martin P-A. J. de la Wantzenau
Member of Parliament for Bromley and Chiselhurst (1997 - )
Conservative and Unionist Party
Thanks given by:
I, Casey Burke, do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that i shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law
Thanks given by:
I, Ralph David McKowen, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Thanks given by:
I, Alwyn Thomas, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Alwyn Thomas

Labour MP for Newport West

Minister of State for International Development (2000)
Thanks given by: