<
Oath of Allegiance

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oath of Allegiance
I, William Marion, do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law.
William Marion MP | Labour
Member of Parlament for Bootle (1997-)
Ex-Chief Crown Prosecutor for CPS North East
Thanks given by:
I, Albion Percival George Stonewood, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Albion Stonewood
Member of Parliament for Tonrbidge and Malling
One Nation Tory of the Old School
Thanks given by:
I, Philip David Rae, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Philip Rae
Conservative MP for Tunbridge Wells 1997 - 
Thanks given by:
I, Bushra Khan, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Bushra Khan MP
Conservative & Unionist Party
Member of Parliament for Sheffield Hallam - 2002-Present
Thanks given by:
I, Caroline Blakesley, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

I, Caroline Blakesley, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Thanks given by:
I, Albert Robert Hunt, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Member of Parliament Chingford and Woodford Green 

Former Secretary of State for Education
Former Under-Secretary of State for Defence
Thanks given by:
I, Anthony Cacciatore, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Thanks given by:
I, Joseph Richard Gordon, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Labour
MP for Birkenhead (1987-Present)
Thanks given by:
I, Richard Ross, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Richard Ross
Conservative MP for Christchurch (1997-)
Thanks given by:
I, Sion Rowlands, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Sion Rowlands MP
Member of Parliament for Cardiff Central 1992 - Present

Thanks given by:
I, Georgina Morely, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Georgina Morely MP
Member of Parliament for Barnsley East and Mexborough (1997-present)
Minister of State for Defence & Foreign Affairs (2002-present)
Thanks given by:
I, Joye Lin, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Thanks given by:
I, Daniel Hammond, do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law.
Daniel Hammond MP
Beckenham | Conservative & Unionist Party

Thanks given by:
I, John Charles Baldwin, swear by Almighty God that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
Thanks given by: