Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcements
For Announcements regarding the election
Admin
Thanks given by:
Candidates are reminded to ensure that they post their campaigns in the right forum and the right thread, looking at nobody in particular Mr Pence
Admin
Thanks given by:
The following candidates have a warning for inactivity, if you fail to campaign next round you will automatically suspend your campaign:

Hickenlooper
Admin
Thanks given by:
Since most of the candidates have missed the deadline the deadline shall be extended by 24hrs
Admin
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2018, 11:59 AM)Macmillan Wrote: The following candidates have a warning for inactivity, if you fail to campaign next round you will automatically suspend your campaign:

Hickenlooper

As Hickenlooper has failed to campaign for two straight rounds his campaign is officially suspended, he shall no longer appear in polling or results
Admin
Thanks given by:
Owing to my unexpected absence today and my presumed continued absence tomorrow the minigame is currently suspended. Either tomorrow night or on Monday I will post results, polls, and an updated calendar to reflect this delay.
Admin
Thanks given by:
Sadly the minigame is being wound down due to concerns that it is distracting from the main game, a replacement method for deciding the US Election will be forthcoming soon.
Admin
Thanks given by: