Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions to the Prime Minister
Madam Speaker, as a member of the Opposition it is my duty to hold the Government to account. If the Prime Minister isn't able to cope with being held to account, that is her problem, not Parliament's

Could the Prime Minister advise the House on where her Government stands on the Liberal Democrat's Bill for Proportional Representation?
Philippa "Pippa" Mountjoy MP
Conservative MP for Woking (1970 - Present)
Thanks given by:
Mme. Speaker,

I'm quite happy to be held to account. It's a shame that the party opposite is wholly incapable of doing it, given a backbencher has asked more questions of me -- albeit the same one over and over again -- than either her previous leaders or her current one combined.

The government will not support the bill brought forward by the Liberal Democrats. It appears to be a failure of due diligence to consult on this matter. The Labour Party generally is in favour of electoral reform, but we will do cautiously and with a rigorous review of process and facts; not just to grandstand, which appears to be the intent of the Third Party.
Rt. Hon. Agnes Hamstead
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (1992 - Present)
Labour | Copeland (1987 - Present)
Thanks given by:
Mme. Speaker,

Is that the Prime Ministers face, or is a monkey crawling down her neck head first?
Nicholas Wandsworth
Leader of the Opposition (1992-)
Member of Parliament for North Wiltshire (1983-)

Conservative and Unionist Party - Conservative Way Forward

Thanks given by:
Mme. Speaker,

The gentleman is looking at a photo of his wife.
Rt. Hon. Agnes Hamstead
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (1992 - Present)
Labour | Copeland (1987 - Present)
Thanks given by: